Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BE THERE.....

....if you know what's good for you. Seriously though...Gastown is such a cool place. There are so many funky shops and tons of great restaurants & pubs to check out. The Water Street Cafe, 6 Acre and the Irish Heather are a few of my favorites....oh and Steamworks is great too.

What else are you doing on a Sunday afternoon in August? Going to Home Depot? Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that....maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond? I don't know....I don't know if you'll have enough time? Skip it and come check this out instead! It's your day off for goodness sake...come downtown for lunch and have a quick putter around the show. No need to worry about traffic, parking or drinking & driving because you can just hop on the skytrain and get off at Waterfront Station and you're almost right there. DO IT!!!

If you don't respond well to high pressure sales then try this....only cool people are allowed to come to Gastown (insert photo of Paris Hilton having the time of her life and over-played pop song here). You're cool right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Shannon, you are hilarious! It's never too soon for the hard sell, right?

Think I might take a pass this year (it's more than just a train ride away for us), but I had a fabulous time last year!
I highly recommend it!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Um, I don't know what I'm doing that day. I asked my boss for the day off. He told me to ask again in 7 months. geesh, I tried.

11:35 PM  
Blogger DANCE MONSTER said...

Living in Hong Kong is a poor excuse for not attending...ha ha! Just kidding.

Hopefully your boss will let you off Hil:) You & Whit have been to more of them than anyone else I know (aside from Darren, of course). I love you guys!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home