Friday, April 14, 2006

HAPPY EASTER!


Hope everyone has a Happy Easter and gets lots of treats from the Easter bunny! But watch out for those Mini Eggs because as Hilary says, they "are the equivalent of Crystal Meth- once you try it you'll do anything to get more!" This is so true!

Darren and I are going to my Mom's for a yummy turkey dinner on Saturday and then we are heading up to Princeton to visit his Dad & Carol on Sunday. Today Taralyn and I are going to visit Barb & the fam, so that should be fun! They are taking Jacob and Otto on the Easter Train today, so I'm sure Jacob will be very excited.


Next weekend we are heading to Popi's on Sunday for a Greek Easter feast where the food is always unbelievable. Popi is a really good cook and her husband George owns a Greek restaurant in Maple Ridge called Pyrgos Taverna. I am so psyched! I am going steal the tray of roasty potatoes and hide in a corner somewhere until they are all gone. Okay, I have problems, but they are seriously that good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home