Sunday, February 04, 2007

Beat It

You know when you're listening to a song and you think the lyrics are one thing until you're rocking out, singing along and someone looks at you weird and asks you what the hell you were just singing?? Well for years I have always thought that in the Michael Jackson song "Beat It" he sings "Show 'em hot funky as long as you're right," which obviously makes no sense whatsoever but when you have been singing it that way since you were like 5 it's pretty hard to imagine it being anything else. So today I decided to actually look up the lyrics on-line....yes I know it's a touch sad and pathetic but I am viciously hungover and really have nothing better to do....well that's not true, I do but I just don't feel like doing it...anyway, the actual lyrics are "Showin' how funky and strong is your fight . It doesn't matter who's wrong or right. Just beat it, beat it"
Just thought you would all like to know in case you have been "Showing 'em hot funky" too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home