Friday, March 20, 2009

Irish Eyes Are Smiling

Maybe it's the luck of the Irish but I have decided to stop being lazy and post something new on the old blog. Try to contain your excitement. I know it will be hard!


St. Patrick's Day for Adele started out by walking into the office with me looking like this:) I'm thinking of dying my hair green and making this a permanent look. HOT!


Me & Whit at the Snug where we met some young Irish lads who were fresh off the boat and quite shocked to see to lassies drinking Guiness. Apparently that is not a girls drink back home. What a shame....it's delicious and a good source of iron!


Rod & Whit.


Cute old Irish fellow who sat with us and sang many a limmerick for us over the course of the evening.


I have but four words...Gutter Punk Space Opera


Whit about to get her Irish jig on.


My wig was a hit...hopefully no one had lice. lol :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

You rocked the wig best of all!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

crazy wig!!

Do you know the guy in the last shot? He kinda looks like someone I know.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

gutter punk space opera???? I wish I hadn't worked that day!

I love that pic of you and whit.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

me thinks it's kenny

7:48 PM  
Blogger DANCE MONSTER said...

Thanks! Wish you were there too!! And yep, it's Kenny.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home