Monday, April 28, 2008

What do you have against almonds???

I am sad to report that Starbucks has discontinued their almond syrup which means that I can no longer order my favorite drink the steamed almond milk. This is indeed a tragedy!




I supposed it could have been a positive thing in that it may have saved me from wasting my hard earned dollars on overpriced beverages but I have discovered another drink that is to die for....and more expensive (go figure!)....the Dolce Cinnamon Latte. Um, yeah...I have issues.

Anyway, I have written to Starbucks to express my disappointment and I hope that you will too. I figure if enough people complain about it they might bring it back. Help a sister out! You can reach them at info@starbucks.com or call (800) 23-LATTE to speak with a customer relations representative. Thank you!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I'm willing to start a riot in support of your cause. Those people with nut allergies are ruining everything!

7:33 PM  
Blogger DANCE MONSTER said...

You are hardcore Hil! I was thinking naked protest...but a riot will be way more fun!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home