Saturday, November 18, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane....


So I made a pretty spur of the moment decision yesterday and booked a ticket to Hong Kong! I leave on Monday to go visit Sarah & Suds and will be back on the 28th. It will be a short trip, but a fun one I'm sure. Sarah is going to be such an awesome tour guide! She has already sent me a list of lots of the fun things that we can do while I'm there.....

One day in Macau - it's a one hour ferry to get there, tour around all day, ferry back.

Shopping in Shenzhen....the knock off capital!

Stanley market....about 30 minute bus trip. Lunch and wine on waterfront. More shopping. There is a beach there and one or two on the way we can stop at and check out. Amazing scenery on bus trip with killer cliffs and crazy drivers.




Visit my downtown...check out my gym, fave restaurants, Li Yuen alleys for shopping, check out the masses of people! Maybe Times Square area as well.

Happy Valley horse races and night out to Lan Kwai Fong to get pissed. Eat Falafel at obscene hour of night and wake up next morning burping garlic. yum (this will be the highlight of the trip I am sure!)

Other things we could do....The Peak tram and view. The Big Buddah Cable Car. Ocean Park amusement park. Disneyland. More beaches. More shopping. Facials at spa. Star ferry accross the waterfront. Nighttime booze cruise to watch fireworks

I am soooo excited!! Only 2 more sleeps! I am just trying to dig out my summer clothes cause it is around 25 degrees there right now. I didn't think I'd have to show these gams again for quite a while.....good thing I had time to go for a quick tan and a wax today!

Email me your address if you want me to send you a postcard...even though I will probably get here before it does!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I know you are going to have lots of fun in Hong Kong,
Sarah is the best tour guide.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

take me with you! You'll have tons of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics on the blog.

Uh oh... Can you get Baby Canadian in HK?

11:41 AM  
Blogger Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

No you cannot get Baby Canadian here. I am going to have to get a real bottle of Champers; much more costly.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home