Sunday, September 10, 2006

Catching Up....


I have a ton of pictures from this summer that I haven't had the time to put up on the blog yet. Here are a few from our visit to Princeton, Coalmont & Tulameen at the end of July.

Here is the good old Coalmont Hotel that my Dad & Uncle own, which is for sale if anyone is interested...

We stopped in for some beers and a couple of games of pool and the new manager gave us a tour of the infamous 3rd floor, which is supposedly haunted. It has been closed off for years and I had never seen it before....and now I know why! It is in need of some serious TLC!!!


This picture is my absolute favorite!! We drove through Tulameen so I could show Darren where a friends cabin was and on the way back we saw a 6 pack of beer laying in the middle of the road.

So, of course, eagle-eye Darren stopped and got out to grab his big score of free beer! But when he went to grab it, it moved! So he ran back to the car and we looked over and there were 3 little boys giggling away in the grass holding a 6 pack of empties attached to a string. They said they were practicing for Tulameen Daze. We just about died laughing!! Then we gave the lucky little buggers 5 bucks to go get a treat for being so entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home