Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is a new way to prepare your Thanksgiving Turkey....


1. Cut out aluminum foil in desired shapes.
2. Arrange the turkey in the roasting pan, position the foil carefully
3. Roast according to your own recipes and serve.
4. Watch your guests' faces.

Everytime I see this picture it cracks me up, so I had to post it!!

I have been super busy lately so I have been slacking a bit on updating the blog! Hopefully I will get some pictures up next week. Darren and I are heading up to Whistler tonight to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom, Pat, Joel, Tiff, Kev and Liz, so we are very excited about that! While we are up there we will get to visit Taralyn and Jason too.

Then Sunday night we will head back for Thanksgiving dinner at Gramma's house. Auntie Pauline is cooking a bird and we are really looking forward to gobbling up lots of turkey there!!! Hope you all have a great holiday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

everytime you see what picture you laugh? Am I the only one it didn't show up for? Shoot.

Happy turkey day
gobble gobble from china

7:14 AM  
Blogger Otto, Jacob, Barb & Francis said...

i looked at your site right as i put my turkey in the oven so i just had to give it a go since we were having company and i just couldn't wait to see the look on their face but my turkey was an exhibitionist because it just wouldn't keep the damn thing on!!!! so no tan lines for my bird.

9:39 AM  
Blogger DANCE MONSTER said...

That would have been classic Barb! Too bad your turkey was a stripper!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home