Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mamma Needs a New Pair of Shoes!


Today on my way to work I got a call from Adele telling me not to bother hopping on the skytrain to get to work, but to meet her at the big Army & Navy Shoe Sale instead cause she wanted to buy me some shoes for my birthday. How cool is that? Best boss ever!!!

Here are the new additions to my closet.....who am I kidding, I don't even have a closet in my room! Here are the new additions to the big pile of shoes sitting in my room wishing for a closet. As you can see Godzilla has taken a shine to them. I also got some really cute earings. Adele bought SIX pairs of shoes and I think she was restraining herself. For all 8 pairs it was only $130.00, which is pretty sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I know!!! I bought 3 pairs and a purse. $10 a pair is just too good of a deal to pass up. I'd never been before. It was crazy. Now I have to figure out how I could possibly wear all three this weekend. Are both pairs gold? I have the ones with the bows in green. I didn't see gold!

11:04 AM  
Blogger DANCE MONSTER said...

Wasn't it exciting! I almost had to lay the smackdown on one lady who was eyeing up my shoes a little too closely. One pair is gold and the other is more of a platinum. It's hard to tell in those pics though.

I say wear all three pairs in one day. Saturday is your b-day, so you can do whatever you want, Hil! Hopefully the new purse you bought is big enough to carry those extra pairs!!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home