Friday, May 12, 2006

Baby Shower for Barb & Otto!


Last Sunday we had a baby shower for Barb at my place.

Here are the baby & Mom of the hour!



There were lots of yummy appies and some fun games, which included baby food testing.


Even Suds was brave and tried it out later on but as you can see from Sarah's face, baby food is surprisingly NASTY! Yes, she just ate the baby food, not one of my appies! I think that when the time comes I will have to make my own because I don't know if I can subject my poor children to that kind of torture......well at least not the green beans and peas anyway!

I actually thought at one point that it might be fun to go on a baby food diet because it's really low cal and very inexpensive. I have since changed my mind, not only because it tastes like crap, but because that is just plain weird!

There was also a game I like to call "diaper surprise" which I am sure you can figure out. The girls who got a "surprise" also won a prize if they could taste it and tell me what it was. Yuck!

Here is Mom practicing to be a Gramma. Good thing you've got some more time to practice! Ha ha. Let me know when you figure out how to stop them from crying!

Sarah was visiting from Hong Kong and got to come to the shower. Fortunately Matt & Kristi's wedding the night before didn't leave her feeling as crappy as poor Suds did!

It was a really great day for catching up with old friends and visiting the cutest new addition to the Korycki/Nemeth family!


Barb & Otto both got spoiled!

And even Jacob got some cool loot too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home