Monday, May 08, 2006

A Weekend In The Kootenays


I had to head up to Nelson for a big Motorcycle Extravagana weekend for work at the end of April, so Adele, Bill and I set off with our traveling companions Ella Blue and Jesse James on the 9 hour drive.

The drive up is gorgeous.....the part I caught between naps, that is.

We had an awesome time up there, as we always do in the Kootenays! We stayed at our Area Rep, Dave & his wife Susan's house in Procter, which is always so much fun.

They have a beautiful home right on the beach complete with a golden retreiver, Sunny, 7 cats, some ducks and a beautiful view.


Susan is an incredible artist, so the house is bright and colourful with her amazing paintings hanging everywhere.


I just love it there! My favorite paintings are the pregnant woman and the one with the cat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I like the art too. I think the cat one the best.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home