Saturday, August 19, 2006

Happy Anniversary Sarah & Suds!


Since it is already August 20th in Hong Kong and since tomorrow I will be running around Gastown like a chicken with it's head cut off from about 6am-7pm, I thought I would take this opportunity to wish Sarah & Suds a Happy 1st Anniversary!

Congratulations you guys!!! They say the first year is the hardest and you made it. The best is only yet to come.

I still can't believe it's been a year since I've been able to drink out of a crantini fountain!

So here are some cute photos from the big day.



Barb, Francis and Jacob before Otto came along! He was still there though.

Jacob's sweet photography skills!

Joel hitting the crantini fountain hard!

The result of Joel hitting the crantini fountain hard.....his John Travolta impression when "Stayin' Alive" came on. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life!!! I didn't know he had it in him!

Me and Darren trying to hold each other up as we dance.

It was a fantastic day!
Just wish I had some pics of Pat & Whitney's strip tease!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home