Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For....


And the winner of the bad hair contest is....Georgia!!! She barely has any real hair yet, but with a mother like Sheila my instincts tell me that she is going to need all the help she can get!! I'm sure she will enjoy her First Choice gift certificate and bottle of Dippity Do...hopefully she won't try to eat it:)



Honorable mentions to...

Sheila, proud mother of a champion!



Sarah, another poor victim of "boy" hair.



Lila, future serial killer by the look on her face if you ask me!



Me....or the boy down the street???


And a few classics from the family vault that probably should have remained closed.




I contemplated "outing" some of you poor sports who didn't send in your pictures, but lucky for you I decided to take the moral high road....as high as it gets for a bad childhood hair contest anyway. It's not too late if you reconsider!


Their hair's not too bad in this shot, but I thought the gay matching bike hats & sweaters were so cute...not that someone sporting bad neon through much of the 80's really has a right to judge:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I think you picked the best winner. That is the cutest picture.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Otto, Jacob, Barb & Francis said...

awe man the contest is over i was really trying hard to find time to dig up some "hockey haired" aka mullet, pictures of william. we all know he LOVED sportin' those well into the 90's!!! along with the 80's leather jacket, you know the ones with the elastic at the bottom! he had a hard time letting go of that one!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger DANCE MONSTER said...

Isn't Georgia so cute!!

Barb, like I said, it's not too late if you have more pics...I know William had some classics!! I was hoping for some sweet shots of you and Francis too....I know they're out there.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home