Monday, March 26, 2007

NICE LUNGS!!


One year ago today I smoked my very last cigarette and then quit cold turkey....so tomorrow will be my first anniversary of a smoke free life. Not even one puff...although I do have to admit to asking the occasional person to blow cigarette smoke in my face. I am only human you know!



And NO, the sheesha pipe we smoked in Hong Kong doesn't count either!! Fruit flavored tobacco with no nicotine...whatever!



So for those of you who may have been wondering where those extra 5 to 10 pounds mysteriously came from....ask my lungs! And please feel free to send your accolades and blow smoke up my ass if you want...pun intended.

Not sure where that first picture disappeared to, but I found a couple of other cool ones!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations. I quit a long time ago, and still remembr to this day how hard it was to quit.

3:05 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Congratualtions. Best thing I ever did was to quit a year and a half ago. I took the money I saved by not smoking and used it to treat myself (Vacation, clothes etc.)
I can't see the picture, is it a picture of lungs?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Way to go Shannon!!! Congratulations!

Never let your guard down. No matter how much time is behind you, it is still just as addictive.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home