Thursday, June 08, 2006

Don't Drink the Water!

Adele and I were on our way back from our BCCOM meeting in Kamloops a couple of weeks ago and had to stop for a bathroom break. Just when you think you've seen it all, you walk into the washroom at the Coquihalla toll booth and see this sign in the bathroom stall.

I'm so glad it was there because I was seriously thinking that Cinnamon must be onto something and maybe toilet water was the new Evian, but my hopes were dashed!

The funny thing is that there was no sign right beside the taps when you first walk in where most people would logically look for a warning like that. I definitely got some strange looks taking photographs in a bathroom stall, but I couldn't resist.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Ha! I have a picture just like that! There were a bunch of American tourists in the loo taking pictures, and they looked to me as a Canadian for an explaination. I guess I could have been mean and said that it was a Canadian cultural thing-toilet drinking. Instead I said I had no idea and clicked a few photos too.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home