Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bon Voyage!

I don't know what is wrong with me....I am still feeling jet lagged and cannot help but wake up at 4 in the morning most days with no hope of falling back asleep....it is definitely giving me lots of time to update the blog in case you haven't noticed.

This was my "bedroom" at Sarah & Suds' place...complete with a Canadian flag so I wouldn't get homesick.

Here is Lexi checking out their cute little Christmas tree. Sarah put it up while I was there and I blinked my eyes for 2 seconds and it was already decorated!

Here is the train to the airport. It's cool cause all of the trains there have a glass wall in front of them and the doors only open when the train pulls up so they don't have to worry about jumpers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home