Saturday, June 17, 2006

Skilled drivers parked outside the pub....the side of the truck says Off Road Hooker.




After a few beers all stories being told involve a lot of hand gestures.



On the way home we stopped at a couple of scenic spots to play tourists and snap a couple of quick shots.



This is Shannon Falls. Every time we drove by there when I was young, which was fairly often because my aunt & uncle live in Squamish, my Dad would always ask, "Did it hurt?" Not as much as that joke!


There was a big Bikers for Burns ride for the firefighters burn camp on it's way up to Whistler as we were passing through Squamish. As you can see I am a skilled photographer when it comes to taking photos through a dirty windshield.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I'm such a blonde. I had to read that joke many times before it made sense to me.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home