Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Winter Wonderland

I came home to an amazing pile of snow....which now that I finally have pictures up of is almost gone. It was so funny because I told Darren how warm it was in Hong Kong, so he thought that I would be coming home with a harsh tan and he didn't want to be all pastey so he decided to hit the tanning bed.

Little did he know it was actually overcast most of the time and there was no tan to be found! He only went once the day before I came back and he looked like he had just gotten back from Mexico!!! They must have put him in the super bed cause his tan lines were so crazy he looked like he had a white bathing suit on...lol. I was so jeaulous.

Check out these monster icicles on the back of our roof!!! You could do some serious damage with these bad boys!

Darren and I walked over to Safeway one night while it was pouring down snow.

It was so beautiful. Check out how deep it is!! We went around shaking off trees so that their poor branches wouldn't snap under all the weight of the snow.

I was so upset this week when I walked through Tipperary Park on my way to work and the 1 tree that remained of the 2 that grew together where Darren & I had our first date and where he proposed had collapsed under the snow. It was so sad. Well, I guess on the brighter side it's not lonely anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home